CAVA & TAPAS bistro @ 21 Duxton Hill
1. Only drinking from personal glass at all times. 2. Serving by glass, unlimited refilling on customer’s requests. 3. If any person on the table buys FREE-FLOW, no-one else at the same table can buy CAVA by bottle or by glass, only other drinks like Beer, Cocktails, Wine. 4. Promotion available from 5pm to 8pm sharp. 5. All last order/pouring will commence at 7:55pm.
6. Last order for beer is maximum 2 beer each.
7. Free-Flow alcohol only will be pour into respective glasses assign by the restaurant.
8. There is no bargaining for more time if customer did not enjoy enough of the free-flow.
9. Anyone caught not paying for the free-flow & drinking will be charge according without any concern.
10. Whatever cava or wine is offered, customer is to agree to it and not ask for any other drink that is not offer.
11. Beers are not free flow but with discounted prices.
*Customer who chooses not to get the promo can order as they wish but according to menu price regardless of Happy hour promo.
1. The full menu won't be available a la carte. Only selected items.
2. We will try our best to accommodate your request, but you won't be able to choose the particular tapas.
3. Every glass of cocktail, wine or beer bottle will come with 1 FREE tapas.
4. Bottle of wine or bottle of cava will come with 2 free tapas.
5. CAVA glass orders won't be complemented by tapas (only bottle).
6. 1-1 promo will e available too, but the customer will have to choose either free tapas, either an extra glass of the drink according to 1 for 1 rules.
Our tapas bar has a wide selection of Spanish and international tapas perfectly pairing with CAVA. You can have an appetizer and drink or the whole dinner with your friends or loved ones in our restaurant.
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday we offer CAVA free flow for 25$++ from 5 to 7pm and for 35$++ from 5 to 8pm.
Every Tuesdasy we host a special promo-event. Oyster's night. You can enjoy a special promo-price for 12 oysters - 24$++ (2$ per one oyster - cheaper than in supermarket!!!! while stocks last)!
Every 4 ladies got a free bottle of CAVA on a table every Wednesday. Ladies night out! This promo can be combinable with the other restaurant promotions too!
Our restaurant current lineup is 2 kinds of sparkling wines (semi-sec), one sparkling Sangria - one of the best Sangria on the market, believe us - and 5 kinds of CAVA. You can have all of them in the outlet for very reasonable price or get it delivered for an even better price. It is not a bargain price because quality needs efforts of many professionals like farmers, wine-makers and high-tech equipment. But this is very honest products, made by the responsible manufacturer. This quality can easily compete with branded champagnes.
There are 10 other bars in Europe and America, successfully selling same CAVAs and sparkling wines.
We are the only restaurant in Singapore importing our CAVA's direct from the manufacturer, the world famous La Xampaneria operated for almost 40 years by Can Paixano. It is located in the heart of Barcelona. Nowadays this small outlet sells 1000 bottles of CAVA per day. CAVA production is located near Barcelona too.
We do not make a huge margin on CAVA, our concept is to make bubbles affordable. At the same time, we sell very high-quality CAVA and sparkling wines. The quality is proven by time and by Spain government which only allow calling CAVA sparkling wines made in Spain by 'metodo traditionale' when champanisation being in bottles for at least 9 months.
It is so nice to have an icy cold glass (or two)
of CAVA in hot Singapore!