CAVA & TAPAS bistro @ 21 Duxton Hill
6 kinds of CAVA and sparkling wine Selecte, Rosato, Brut, Brut Nature, Brut Rose and Reserva from 5pm to 8pm. *Beer, wine and cocktails 1 for 1 also available. Untill 1st of April only! T&C
1. Only drinking from personal glass at all times. 2. Serving by glass, unlimited refilling on customer’s requests. 3. If any person on the table buys FREE-FLOW, no-one else at the same table can buy CAVA by bottle or by glass, only other drinks like Beer, Cocktails, Wine. 4. Promotion available from 5pm to 8pm sharp. 5. All last order/pouring will commence at 7:55pm.
6. Last order for beer is maximum 2 beer each.
7. Free-Flow alcohol only will be pour into respective glasses assign by the restaurant.
8. There is no bargaining for more time if customer did not enjoy enough of the free-flow.
9. Anyone caught not paying for the free-flow & drinking will be charge according without any concern.
10. Whatever cava or wine is offered, customer is to agree to it and not ask for any other drink that is not offer.
11. Beers are not free flow but with discounted prices.
*Customer who chooses not to get the promo can order as they wish but according to menu price regardless of Happy hour promo.
All BAR.CELONA cocktails
6 kinds of Cava and sparkling
wine from 5 to 8pm
Spanish Rijoha Tempranilio
Lager, Wheat beer, IPA.
Our tapas bar has a wide selection of Spanish and international tapas perfectly pairing with CAVA. You can have here an appetizer and drink or the whole dinner with your friends or loved ones.
Our current lineup is 2 kinds of sparkling wines (semi-sec), one sparkling Sangria - one of the best Sangria on the market, believe us - and 5 kinds of CAVA. You can have all of them in the outlet for very reasonable price or get it delivered for an even better price. It is not a bargain price because quality needs efforts of many professionals like farmers, wine-makers and high-tech equipment. But this is very honest products, made by the responsible manufacturer. This quality can easily compete with branded champagnes.
There are 10 other bars in Europe and America, successfully selling same CAVAs and sparkling wines.
We import our CAVA's direct from the manufacturer, the world famous La Xampaneria operated for almost 40 years by Can Paixano. It is located in the heart of Barcelona. Nowadays this small outlet sells 1000 bottles of CAVA per day. CAVA production is located near Barcelona too.
We do not make huge margin on CAVA, our concept is to make bubbles affordable. At the same time we sell very high quality CAVA and sparkling wines. The quality is proven by time and by Spain government which only allow to call CAVA sparkling wines made in Spain by "metodo traditionale" when champanisation being in bottles for at least 9 months.
It is so nice to have an icy cold glass (or two)
of CAVA in hot Singapore!